– 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Working Days –
Monday to Saturday
and other terms are as under:
- Responsible for actively monitoring the running
status of Company’s websites.
- Development and Maintenance of modification,
enhancement and bug fix.
- Ensure the accuracy advertiser and client
- Improve the search engine performance and
- Follow the development practices of SEO.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in computer science or a
- Proven working experience in web programming
JQuery, Bootstrap, Web Services, Joomla Framework.
- A solid understanding of how web applications
work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Hands-on experience with relational database
systems especially in MySQL.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Stay active and learn into emerging
technologies/industry trends and apply them into website development.
candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call 09-977459619.