From MMRD, we are urgently looking for Digital Services Manager (M/F-1Post)
Salary: 1,000,000 – 1,500,000MMKs
Location – Mingalar Market
Working Hours – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Working Days – Monday to Saturday
Overall Job Function
Digital Services Manager is responsible for planning and execution of the business development activities particularly for publisher relationship and channel sales development in all the assigned territories/accounts. The role will oversees all company business development activities, develops and regulates business development program, evaluates business proposal and rolling out business development plan as needed. The qualified individual should be able to successfully thrive and lead in a fast-paced and dynamic digital marketing environment. This role lead, plans and manages the activity of a group of accounts, and adds vision and momentum to the business. Digital Services Manager supports the success on the account is seen through creating an environment for great work, being responsible for the profitable delivery of services, holding key client relationships and delivering the best effective overall strategy of the client. This role sets an example to the whole team.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Publisher Relationship Development
• Establish and maintain relationship with Publishers and Media contents owners.
• Assist Sales team in proposal preparation on publisher package & deals.
• Assist in Product development and new product roll out.
• Analyze trends, statistics and reports in regional online media.
• Provide online advertising consultancy services to publishers including formats and pricing.
• Involvement in developing business opportunities for the company.
• Good marketing ideas in building and maintaining company’s image and publishers’ branding.
• Good understanding of Internet and advertising market trends.
2. Channel Sales Development
• Developing Channel Sales pipeline and development for Premium Publisher Partners.
• Assisting Publisher Sales team in developing proposals and trainings for their clients.
• Meeting Channel Sales target monthly and review performance quarterly.
• Meeting Publisher Partners fortnightly for review on sales development and follow ups.
3. Stakeholder Management
• Proven track record and management skills to be able to manage a team
• Have extensive product knowledge on display ads and able to conduct training as and when is required
• Able to manage and work closely with other internal stakeholders
• Able to translate company business objectives into departmental/divisional KPIs and re-assigning to individual team members
• Responsible for departmental strategy meeting with senior management to discuss on new business opportunities/resolving issues/conflict management
• Be the key contact person to the client and perform the lead role as the client’s extended marketing arm/partner to deliver effective results for the brand.
• Plans and shapes the future of the sales direction and shares a clear vision of where the business is going.
• Pursues debates and actions that are right for the agency and client; challenges the status quo for each brief to deliver effective results.
• Managing, nurturing and developing the team and to give constructive and regular feedback to facilitate career growth.
• Manages the financial health of the account and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
• Works on new business as and when required and pro-actively identifies opportunities for incremental revenue across multiple touch-points.
• Value-adding to the business by inspiring client confidence and building enduring client relationships.
Specification and Requirement (Eligibility)
• Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in related field.
• Fluency in English language; strong written and verbal communications.
• Qualified individuals must have fundamental computer skills including experience using email, the web, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Numerically inclined and like to work with data and facts.
• Possess an analytical mind and have good problem solving skills.
• Passionate and flexible about innovation and speed learning.
• High level of knowledge and understanding of Internet especially Internet Media i.e. Online Advertising Trends, Latest advertising technology, etc.
• With great persistency, responsibility and patience in completing tasks.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
To apply, drop your resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09-977459619.